Bradson’s unique services model combines deep relationships with our Clients and a thoroughly qualified network of the region’s top consulting talent.
Many of the regions most experienced and effective consultants find themselves attracted to Bradson’s unique and agnostic approach to enabling our clients’ success. We offer our consultants the support they need to do their jobs effectively and to remain free of any entangling agendas or alliances.
Our consultants are drawn to our non-traditional career path, philosophically align with our business approach, and appreciate being empowered to serve our clients’ best interests without the pressures of an external agenda.
Bradson’s internal team averages over ten years of consulting industry experience. This experience allows us to partner with our consultants and provide advice about the marketplace (clients, technologies, compensation etc.) which enables them to better manage their own careers and maximize the value they bring to our clients.
Bradson partners with our consultants to ensure that we have a thorough understanding of their background, skills and experience – the unique value they are able to bring to specific client issues. The relationships we have with our consultant team are our most valuable asset as a firm, and we invest every day in both deepening our relationships with these individual consultants and broadening the Bradson umbrella of resources. We take referrals which help us increase our value to our clients, and are committed to helping the best consultants in the region maximize their value to the business communities we serve.
A sampling of Consultant profiles includes:
- Senior Technology Leadership: prior experience as Directors and/or Chief Information Officers
- Senior Project Management/Leadership: 10 plus years leading significant business/technology projects spanning a wide variety of initiatives
- Business Process/Management Consultants: 10 plus years experience. Excel at leading business process modeling/reengineering projects
- Technical Leadership: Deep background in architecting and developing enterprise solutions at the process, data, application and infrastructure level
Bradson Consultants are the driving force behind our success. We view our employees as family and believe in treating them as such. Below are some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Better than average compensation
- Company Paid Healthcare Premiums
- Pre-tax Cafeteria Plan to cover dependents
- Lucrative compensation for Business Development
- Referral bonuses
....and much more! Please call a Bradson Associate in one of our offices for more information.